In light of COVID-19, we are taking action to provide you with the safest environment possible at Palmira Golf Club.
These are the measures that we will be taking effective March 20th until further notice:
- We will have a walk-up window open from 8am-5pm 7 days a week to purchase green fees, range baskets, etc.
- To avoid interaction with people, we require golfers to either book and pay online or pay over the phone.
- You can put a credit card on file to reduce handling of card.
- There will be a hand sanitizing system available outside for personal use.
- Carts are sanitized and disinfected after every round.
- There will be a trash can placed by the carts and we are asking you to remove your own trash and throw it away to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff & golfers. We will continue to undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.
We send our thoughts and prayers to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus.
We are closely following the news & will take all recommended precautions during this time. We will keep you updated via email, our Facebook page, & our website as the situation evolves.